An exciting opportunity for a Band 7 Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS client’s community team based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering 4 days per week for an initial 3-month period.
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of elderly patients within the community that have a range of orthopaedic, respiratory and neurological conditions. You will be working autonomously, providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, alongside other physiotherapists and related clinical staff.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Have previous experience working with patients that have complex rehabilitation needs
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of multi-agency working
- Hold a valid UK driver licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours
If you are an empathetic physiotherapist with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of patients, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.