Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 7 CAMHS Occupational Therapist, to join a multi-disciplinary team within an NHS trust based in Romford. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time
hours per week for an ongoing period.
You will be required to independently manage a caseload of children between the ages of 4 – 18 years, including those presenting with complex needs and disabilities (physical needs, autism, development coordination difficulties and
pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £28 per hour.
Some of the main duties in this role will include:
• Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Carry out 1: 1 and group interventions
• Provide treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe emotional and behavioural
• Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
• Provide training, support and
consultation to the team working with the young person
• Attend child focused
meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have a relevant degree qualification
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous exposure in a similar roleIn return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Daily payroll
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising
new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions applyNot for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.