Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 7 CAMHS occupational therapist with previous experience in working with children and adolescents with mental health difficulties. The placement is based in the area of North London, only around a 7 minute walk from the closest main line train station.
Some of the main duties in this role will include:
• Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• To maintain accurate and up to date clinical records of own caseload
• Provide treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe emotional and behavioural difficulties
• Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
• Participate in the self-harm rota based in CAMHS
This role is available to start as soon as possible for a 3 month period. Days of work will be Monday – Wednesday making this a part time placement.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have a relevant degree qualification
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous exposure in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today by filling out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.