Are you an enthusiastic Speech Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 Speech Language Therapist for an exciting permanent role in our well-established private client’s neuro team based in South Yorkshire. The is role and is available to start at as soon as possible, offering 16 hours per week.
They are looking for an empathetic Speech Therapist who has experience and is confident in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation, to treat inpatients within their service. The SLT will provide quality assessment and interventions to patients with a range of chronic, long-term and progressive neurological disorders. There will also be a requirement to supervise other clinical staff, including a Band 5 Speech therapist.
To be considered for this role:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Must have excellent communication skills and a person-centred approach
- Previous experience working with patients that have a range of neurological disorders, such as Huntingdon’s disease
In return, our client can offer:
- A competitive annual salary
- Full induction training with regular clinical supervision and meetings
- Paid leave for your birthday and work anniversary
- Subsidised meals and free parking onsite
- A tailored company pension scheme
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of discounts to be used across the UK
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.