Pulse is now seeking an experienced Band 7 Specialist Speech Language Therapist to join our client’s adult acute team within a well-established NHS trust located London. The appointed Speech Therapist will be available to start this role as soon as possible, working full-time hours each week for an initial 2-month period.
The successful Speech and Language Therapist will have previous experience of working within an acute hospital as well as experience of tracheostomy care to be considered for this role. Video fluoroscopy experience is also desirable.
Duties will include:
• Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to service users
• Review and revising programmes as appropriate
• Manage own caseload
• Working collaboratively with the MDT team
• Monitor and evaluate patient progress
Personality traits and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in Speech Therapy
• Previous experience within a similar setting
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent listener
• Able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
• Good at building trust with others
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team – also trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.