Are you a HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Our client is currently seeking a band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Adult Neuro team at a well-established NHS trust based in South West London. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 4 days per week for an ongoing period.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation. Experience working in critical care and with patients that have a tracheostomy is desirable but not essential.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £29 per hour.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.