Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 respiratory physiotherapist to join a busy inpatient team at a NHS trust, located in London. The trust is close to a main line train station, with public transport running to and from.
The successful candidate will have experience working with Cystic Fibrosis patients and those suffering with asthma and other lung conditions. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period, working full time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Treatment respiratory conditions
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• SRE team of train phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.