Our client is now seeking a band 7 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to join their Community Adult team within a well-established NHS trust, based in Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 30 hours per week for 3 months initially. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within dysphagia assessment and management within a community setting, to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role:
- Managing own caseload
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Voice OP experience
- Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
To be considered for this role you must:
- Acute setting experience – preferable
- Dysphagia trained – essential
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.