Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 Occupational Therapist to work within an acute setting at an well-established NHS truest based in Surrey. This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The role will involve working within the A&E department so previous experience in this is essential. Working within the A&E team you will be responsible for providing a front-line service with the aim to support patients and must be able to provide rapid response.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £28 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Work to prevent unplanned admissions
• Discharge planning and treatment plans
• Providing effective intervention
• Physical rehabilitation
• Work well within a face paced environment
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience within A&E and working in an acute setting
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*terms and conditions apply
For further information regarding this role, please call our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.