Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a women’s health physiotherapist to join our NHS client based in Hertfordshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period. The ideal candidate will need to be qualified, with experience working within women’s health in a hospital setting.
Duties within this role will include:
• Internal examinations
• Assessing patient progress
• Managing own caseload
• Be legally and professionally accountable for your own work
• Treating gynaecology outpatients
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in women’s health physiotherapy
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.