Pulse is now seeking to recruit a 6 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at a private Clinic in Essex.
This is a permanent, full time position. Candidates applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
- Manage own caseload
- Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
- To build and maintain good rapport with clients
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Hold the relevant qualifications in occupational therapy/physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.