Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist specialising in wheelchair and seating, to work with in the area of Essex. This is an exciting opportunity for a physiotherapist with seating expertise or experience working in complex rehabilitation or positioning.
The placement is based close to a main line train station with regular bus routes to and from. On site car parking is also available for staff. This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have experience with wheelchairs and seating
• Be HCPC registered
What Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Variety of work opportunities within the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• Support and advice from your dedicated and experienced consultant
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions
If you would like any other information regarding this role, please contact our team.
To apply, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.