Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Occupational Therapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at an innovative NHS trust located in Buckinghamshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period, working full-time hours between Monday – Friday.
Candidates applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
- Manage own caseload
- Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.