Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Triage Physiotherapist to join our client’s private practice based in Surrey, for full-time hours, for an ongoing period. The trust is located closely to a mainline train station with other regular running public transport.
Candidates applying must have a broad range of recent working experience, including managing medical, surgical, neurological and mental health conditions.
Pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £27 per hour.
Skills and experience needed
• Member of the HCPC
• Liaising with patients over the telephone
• Ability to assess patients accordingly via telephone
• Moving and handling experience, using equipment as required
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of clinical conditions and discharge planning
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class support and advice from your allocated consultant
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.