Our client is seeking a physiotherapist to work within their Trauma & Orthopaedic team at a well-established NHS trust based in London, with a main line train station close by and onsite staff parking. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
• Experience working on a fast-paced short stay ward
• Experience with a wide range of conditions such as minor and major orthopaedic conditions, traumatic injuries, age related disorders, COPD, falls, surgical, vascular and amputees.
• Ability to recognise a deteriorating patient and complete Respiratory Physiotherapy If required
• Ability to prioritise a busy caseload and have excellent time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with the MDT to ensure good outcome for patients
• Ability to advocate for patients to ensure safe and appropriate discharges
• Good understanding of community resources and referrals available to ensure timely discharges
• HCPC registration
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
What to do next?
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.