Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking to start a new and exciting role?
Our client is seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their Trauma and Elective Orthopaedic team at a well-established NHS trust based in London. You will be required to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working in orthopaedics, ideally within an NHS setting, providing treatment to service users, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload of patients with major trauma and elective orthopaedics
- Treating patients undergoing planned surgery
- Post-operative intervention
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
- Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
- Treating spinal cord injury
- Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience working in orthopaedics
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.