Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist, to work within the surgical team at a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The post is available to start as soon as possible for a duration of around 16 weeks, working full time hours in the critical care and surgery therapy teams.
The trust is located closely to a main line train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available. Candidates applying for this role will have proven experience in ITU, HDU and acute surgery wards.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Duties will include:
• Treating patients for respiratory issues
• Working within a MDT team
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
• General medical ward duties
Pulse can offer you in return:
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend cash bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*terms and conditions apply
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.