Are you a compassionate and patient Physiotherapist who specialises in Stroke Rehabilitation?
Our client is currently seeking an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist with a specialism in stroke and neuro rehabilitation to be welcomed into their Community Stroke Rehabilitation team, based at a well-established NHS trust in London. The post is available for the successful physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for this role applying candidates must have:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
• An encouraging attitude
• Genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of patients
• Good time management
• Excellent communication and listening skills
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.