Are you a Physiotherapist who specialises in Stroke Rehab?
Our client is currently seeking an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist to join their specialist Stroke Rehab team, based at a well-established NHS trust in Essex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the beginning of March.
it is essential that all applying candidate must have previous experience working within a Stroke Rehab team, preferably within an NHS setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour. Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full license and access to own vehicleIn return, Pulse can offer you:
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.