Pulse has an unique position available for a band 6 occupational therapist, for a community position based in Surrey. As this is a community role the candidate will need to have previous experience within this area and they will also need to be a car driver, with access to a car. The candidate will need to have previous experience within stroke rehabilitation, they will be supporting candidates who have recently suffered from a stroke and are recovering at home. This is a part time role to start as soon as possible.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.