Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 occupational therapist to join a well-established NHS trust, located in the London area. The trust is based closely to a main line train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke, treating patients to help maximise independence and build muscle. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
• Initial assessments
• Help to develop skills
• Increase range of motion
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have some NHS experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Be HCPC registered
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.