Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist to work within a NHS trust, located in the Lancashire area. The role will involve working within the stroke/neurology teams so previous experience in these areas is essential. The placement is available to start as soon as possible for a 3 month period, offering full time hours.
The trust is based around a 15 minute journey from the nearest train station and there is regular running public transport.
Duties within this post will include:
• Helping patients to increase range of motion by building muscle
• Help to develop everyday skills and maximise independence
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Provide support for carers and family members
• Carry out comprehensive assessments
• Manage own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have proven practical skills in stroke/neurology
• Be HCPC registered
Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more about this role and others we have available, please contact the team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.