Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 occupational therapist to join a well-established NHS trust, located in the Greater Manchester area. The role involves the use of a car so successful candidate must hold a full driver’s license.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke, treating patients to help maximise independence and build muscle, also experience within neurology. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for a duration of around 4 weeks.
Duties within this role will include:
- Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
- Help to develop skills
- Increase range of motion
- Providing support and advice to carers and family members
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
- Experience and skills in stroke Occupational therapy in the inpatient setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Be a car user
- Be HCPC registered
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Free training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions
To find out more detail, please contact the team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.