Pulse require a band 6 occupational therapist, for a role based in Surrey. This is an community position, to start as soon as possible on a full time basis, it is essential that the candidate be a car driver. The candidate will need to have post graduate experience within stroke rehabilitation and neurology. The role will involve supporting patients who have suffered from a stroke, all of different severities.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.