We are now recruiting a Band 6 Stroke and Neuro Rehabilitation Physiotherapist to work within the county of Lincolnshire.
The Successful candidate is also involved in preventing stroke and stroke recurrence, and improving patient’s health by promoting healthy active lifestyles.
The placement is on a full time basis for initially 3 months with accommodation available. As this is a full time contract, the candidate will be expected to work from 8:30am-4:30pm from Monday through to Friday.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Assessing patients’ needs ad identify and quantify goal setting for improvement (long/medium/short term)
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to Identify and treat their physical problem;
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.