A new exciting opportunity based in Middlesex has become available for a Band 6 experienced Speech Therapist to join our client’s Paediatrics team on a full-time and locum basis working Monday to Friday for an ongoing period.
The SLT in post will be responsible for covering mainstream and special schools throughout the week, so a car driver will be an advantage however, not required due to good transport links.
Pay rates shown for this role are for Umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £26 per hour. Pay will also be dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- Treating dysphagia patients
- Working within mainstream and special schools (primary and secondary).
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Be HCPC and RCSLT registered
- At least 2 years previous experience in paediatrics and working in mainstream school environments.
- Smartcard and System 1 experience is ideal
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.