Pulse is now seeking to recruit a speech and language therapist who has previous experience working within paediatrics, to work within a well-established practice based in Monmouthshire. The successful candidate will be working in assessment, intervention and discharge.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 37.5 hours per week and will run through until March 2018.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience working within paediatrics – essential
- Experience in dysphasia and eating would be beneficial
In return Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.