A rewarding opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Oxfordshire. This position is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for one year.
Due to the nature of this role, the SLT must have previous experience working with both children and adults with various Learning Disabilities. It is also essential that they are HCPC registered and dysphagia trained.
Duties within this role will include:
- Independently managing a caseload of adults and children that have various communication disorders, dysphagia and learning disabilities
- Providing tailored assessments and interventions to patients, setting realistic goals for each individual, and supporting families and carers with care plans
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, contributing to a variety of meetings including weekly referral meetings, initial assessment clinic and CPA
- Continuing professional development and experience to improve and develop specialist skills
To be considered for this role:
- Previous experience within a similar environment
- Hold a full driver’s license with access to their own vehicle
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.