A rewarding new opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist with dysphagia experience to join an established NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours, for an initial 3 months.
The successful SLT will be required to work within the community, assessing and treating patients within their homes, therefore it is essential that they are a car driver with access to their own vehicle.
Duties will include:
- Providing tailored assessments to patients who have dysphagia and various communication disorders
- Work within a multidisciplinary team – liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Report writing
- Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
- Coaching, training and consultation work with service providers when appropriate
- Relevant qualifications
- Valid HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with similar patients
- Car Driver with access to own vehicle
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.