An opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join a dynamic community team based in Yorkshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering both part-time and full-time hours, for an ongoing period.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working with patients who have a range of neurological disorders, stroke, Parkinson’s disease and dementia. They will be required to manage a caseload of patients within the community, providing assessments and treatments to assist with an effective rehabilitation.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £27 per hour.
It is essential that the SLT is a car driver, has a valid HCPC registration, and the relevant qualifications to be considered for the role.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.