A challenging opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist with Mental Health experience, to join a dynamic NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered and has previous experience working with adults, including older adults. The SLT will be working within a mixed sex admission ward to assist patients that have varying mental and physical illness.
Duties will include:
- Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to patients, including those with Mental Illness, Communication difficulties and Swallowing difficulties
- Review and revising programmes as appropriate
- Manage own caseload
- Working collaboratively with the MDT team
- Monitor and evaluate patient progress
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional compliance team – also trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.