An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join a dynamic healthcare trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering 20 hours per week for an initial two months.
The successful candidate will be required to work within a learning disabilities team, providing assessments and specialised treatments to adults with mild to complex learning disabilities, communication difficulties and dysphagia. The SLT will need to travel within the community, however a car is not essential.
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience working within a learning disability caseload, or have strong neuro experience.
If you believe that you would be perfect for this role, please contact our team today.
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.