Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Cumbria. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering one day per week for an initial month.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with clients who have challenging behaviour and/or emotional difficulties.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing a caseload of clients that have a range of learning disabilities, providing specialist assessment and treatment to ensure the highest quality of care
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.