Pulse are currently seeking an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join our clients Adult Inpatient service located in Yorkshire. This role is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an ongoing period.
The post holder will work effectively as part of an established multi-disciplinary team across a variety of in-patient wards including stroke, neuro, respiratory, care of the elderly and medical wards. You will provide assessments, therapy, advice and support to service users who have communication and/or eating and drinking needs.
You will also manage a caseload of complex cases including acute dysphagia, aphasia, dysarthria, individuals with progressive dysphagia and dysarthria. In addition to individuals requiring instrumental swallow assessment and individuals with a tracheostomy for which training will be provided.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.