Pulse is now seeking a specialised speech and language therapist for an exciting new role based in London. The role is available to start at as soon as possible for an ongoing period, working full-time hours Monday to Friday. You will be working within a well-established private practice, who have received a Good overall rating from the CQC.
The candidate appointed will manage own caseload of patients with varying diagnosis and complex neuro needs. You will also participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes by undertaking patient assessments, planning and providing detailed written treatment plans, giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers, report writing and maintaining records and case notes.
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
Duties within this role will include:
• Giving advice and support to family members and teachers
• Report writing
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• You must have previous experience working within paediatrics
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.