An opportunity has arisen for a Speech Therapist with stroke/neuro experience to join our client’s NHS trust in Manchester. This is a full-time locum role available to start immediately, working 3 days per week.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a stroke unit and be trained in dysphagia. The role will consist of working within an acute stroke hospital setting, with clients who have dysphagia and communication difficulties due to a stroke.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Report writing
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• You must have previous experience working within stroke/dysphagia
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• HireVue interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.