Pulses are now currently seeking a Band 6 Adult Acute or community Speech and Language Therapist to be based in the Worcestershire. The successful candidate will be working alongside the North Worcestershire team and will be required to start ASAP, 8.30am-4.30pm, 4 days a week, excluding Wednesdays, accounting for 30 hours weekly.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- The Postgraduate Qualification in Adult Dysphagia and experience
- A minimum of two years experience of being able to do assessments of communication and swallowing disorders
In return Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Red Letter Day vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.