An opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Stroke Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Birmingham. This position is available to start as soon as possible working full-time hours, for an initial 3-month period.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience working within a stroke unit and the community, as the role require working with a caseload of clients who have had a stroke.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered with the relevant qualifications to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Providing a specialist service to patients who have recently been diagnosed with a stroke.
- Working within the community to assess and provide treatment to patients.
- Offer specialist advice and support to patients, families and carers, external agencies and other clinical members of the team.
- Ensure that discharge and transfers are completed effectively and efficiently to establish the best ongoing care for the patient.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.