Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 paediatric speech therapist to join a well-established NHS Trust based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours, for a month, covering a short term contract.
The SLT will be required to provide assessments and reports for children 0-16, that have various speech, language and communication needs, specifically ASC.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold HCPC registration
- Previous experience in paediatrics
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.