We are looking for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for a role based in Manchester. The role will be covering full time hours, for a working pattern of 9-5, Monday to Friday. The contract will run for 1 week at the beginning of April. The ideal candidate will need to conduct assessments and management of patience with acquired neurological disorders and the occasionally dementia.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Neurological experience
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.