Pulse is now actively seeking a highly qualified band 6 paediatrics speech and language therapist to work within a well-established private practiced based in the Northumberland area. The practice is located closely to a main line train station making it easily accessible.
This placement is available to start at the beginning of September for an initial 3 months, working full time hours of 8:00 – 16:00. In this post you will be working with young people to assess their communication needs.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience working within paediatrics
Some main duties will include:
• Managing a caseload of clients with varying diagnosis and complex needs
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
• Work within a multidisciplinary team – liaising with other healthcare professionals
• Evaluation of client care programmes
• Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
• Report writing
What can Pulse offer you?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.