Pulse is seeking a band 6 speech and language therapist, who specialises in Dysphagia to join a NHS centre based in London. The placement is easily accessible with a main line train station only a 10 minute walk away.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working Monday to Friday with the hours of 09:00 – 17:00. The duration of the placement is for 10 months.
Duties within this role:
• Treating patients with complex neurological disorders
• Managing own caseload
• Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
• Giving advice and support to patients and family members
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have 2 years experience working with adults with neurological conditions
• Community experience – preferable
• Dysphagia trained – essential
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.