A new challenging role based in Surrey has become available for an experienced band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join our NHS client’s Paediatrics team on a locum basis, working part-time hours for an initial 3-month period. The Speech and Language Therapist in post will be responsible for assessment and treatment of children in early years with complex medical and communication needs.
Pay rates shown for this role are for Umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour. Pay will also be dependent on banding.
Duties within this role may include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold HCPC registration
- Previous experience in paediatrics
- Although not essential, Dysphagia experience would be an advantage
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.