A rewarding new position has become available for a Qualified Speech Therapist with Dysphagia training to join a well-established rehabilitation unit based in Surrey. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working a minimum of two-days per week for an initial month.
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that the candidate has a valid HCPC registration and previous experience within a community setting. It would be beneficial to drive and have access to their own vehicle, but not necessary due to public transport facilities.
Duties within this role:
- Providing assessment and treatment to a small caseload of patients that have varied neurological conditions and dementia in their homes.
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Maintaining up to date records to assist with transfer and discharge planning
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.