Our client is now seeking a band 6 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to join their Community Adult team within a well-established NHS trust, based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for 3 months initially.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within dysphagia assessment and management within a community setting, to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role:
- Managing own caseload
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Voice OP experience
- Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
To be considered for this role you must:
- Acute setting experience – preferable
- Dysphagia trained – essential
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.