Pulse are searching for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist, for a Stroke and Early Supported Discharge role, based in Berkshire. The role is ideally covering 30 hours per week, 8:30-16:30, for 3 months initially.
The position is a community based position, therefore a car driver will be essential for this role.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Stroke or Early Supported Discharge setting, and be Dysphagia qualified.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme (terms and conditions apply)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.