Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a motivated and experienced Speech & Language Therapist to join their Community Neurological Conditions Management Team (CNCMT) based in Middlesex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours.
You will be joining an innovative and dedicated multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for the provision of specialist neurological speech and language therapy to individuals with a range of neurological conditions (acquired and progressive) who present with complex needs.
This post holder will work predominantly within the community service but there will also be an opportunity to work on the level 2 inpatient neuro- rehabilitation unit as required.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience working within paediatrics – essential
• HCPC registration
• Full licence and access to own vehicle during work hours
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.