Pulse is now seeking a specialised speech and language therapist for an exciting new role based in Derbyshire. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within paediatrics and have the skills to support children with a range of complex communication needs such as Autism.
The role is available to start at as soon as possible for an ongoing period, working full-time hours during term times.
You will be managing a small caseload with direct therapy and contact, with input into curriculum.
Duties within this role will include:
• Giving advice and support to family members and teachers
• Report writing
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• You must have previous experience working within paediatrics
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.