Our client is now seeking a band 6 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to join their Acute Adult team within a well-established NHS trust, based in Cambridgeshire.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for 3 months initially. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within dysphagia assessment and management within an acute hospital setting, to be considered for this role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role may include:
- Managing own caseload
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
To be considered for this role you must:
- Acute setting experience – preferable
- Dysphagia trained – essential
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Voice OP experience
- Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.