Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 specialist physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. A previous 2 years of NHS experience and experience working within an acute medical setting is essential for this role. The trust is a 2 minute walk from the nearest running public transport.
The ideal candidate does not need access to a car or need to be a car driver. The placement is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period. The working hours for this placement are Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 16:30.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Being legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have 2 years NHS experience
- Have experience within a patient therapy team in an acute medical setting
- Have experience of patient discharges
- Have previous experience in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Free training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- One to one free training – we can come to you!
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.